Newnex's FireNEX™-uHUB-10G is a 7-port industrial USB 10Gbps hub designed for harsh environments and professional applications.
Featuring five downstream ports (three USB-C, two USB-A) that support data transfer rates up to USB 3.1 Gen 2 at 10Gbps and two additional USB 2.0 ports for peripherals, this hub also fully supports USB Power Delivery 3.0, allowing users to simultaneously charge the host device and deliver power to connected devices up to 100W (20V/5A).
FireNEX™-uHUB-10G is constructed using a metal case to increase durability and features a metal bracket for wall or rail mounting.
- 5-Port USB 3.1 Gen 2 hub support data rate up to 10Gbps
- USB 10Gbps, 5Gbps and USB 2.0/1.1 Hi-Speed supported
- 2 additional USB 2.0 downstream ports available
- 1 upstream USB-C port with USB Power Delivery 3.0 at up to 100W
- 1 downstream USB-C port with USB Power Delivery 3.0 up to 100W
- 4 downstream USB-A and USB-C ports with charging up to 3A at 5V
- 24V industrial DC power input with screw lock available
- Screw lock ports compliant with USB-C locking standard and USB3 Vision standard
- Plug and Play (no driver installation needed)
- IEC 6100-4-2 (Level 4) 20kV ESD protection on all USB ports
- Metal enclosure for industrial grade durability and EMI protection
- Surface mounting ready
- RoHS, REACH, CE and FCC Certified
- Works with all major OS: Windows, MAC OS X, and Linux
- 1x FireNEX™-uHUB-10G Unit
- 1x USB C to C Cable, 1m, with E-marker supports 100W PD
- 1x 24V/6A DC Power Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Q: Can FireNEX™-uHUB-10G charge the host and device simultaneously via USB Power Delivery at 100W?
A: Yes, the hub can charge both the host computer and a downstream USB device up to 100W at the same time with sufficient power input. (Make sure to use it with a USB-C cable that supports 100W power delivery, as non-emarker USB-C cables only support 60W max.)
Q: What power adapter comes with FireNEX™-uHUB-10G?
A: The hub comes with a 24V/6A power adapter, only sufficient for one-side 100W charging or two-side 60W charging. Make sure to acquire a higher power adapter for maximum charging output.
Q: What is the power output for the non-PD downstream ports?
A: The other 10Gbps USB-A and USB-C ports can supply power up to 5V/2.4A, compliant with USB BC v1.2 and Apple Charging standard.
Q: Do the USB-C ports support Display-alt Mode?
A: No, FireNEX™-uHUB-10G only supports USB 10Gbps data transfer. Display-alt mode is not supported.